I'm looking for a developer capable of creating a native IOS and ANDROID app. Developing from graphic design to admin panel.
[login to view URL]: All content of Youtube Channel
Integrate with Youtube api and show all the content of the Channel.
2. Facebook: All content of Fanpage;
Integrate with facebook's api and show all the content of the fanpage.
3. Twitter: All Twitter account content;
Integrate with the Twitter api and show all Twitter account content.
4. Instagram: All contents of the official Instagram;
Integrate with Instagram's api and show the entire content of Instagram's account.
5. [login to view URL]: All contents of the [login to view URL] account
Integrate with the [login to view URL] api and show all the contents of the [login to view URL] account.
6. Ranking: session with the most voted videos of the week;
It will be a session that we will upload videos from Youtube manually, in the admin panel you will have a options to upload a video to the ranking session with the following fields:
All videos will have likes and the list will be sorted by those who have the most likes, the video have more like will be the first on the list and the one with less likes the least;
The admin panel should show all the videos being listed in the ranking, with the option to edit and delete;
7. Audios: some audios recorded by them;
In the admin panel must have a session to upload an audio file "mp3" with a title, in the app each audio will have a button with the title, when the button is pressed the audio should play;
The admin panel should show all audios being listed with the edit and delete option;
8. photos: Photos that will be available only in the app;
9. Videos: Videos that will be available only in the app;
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]: Users will be able to submit questions;
[login to view URL]:
In all screen swaps should call the DFP interstitial;
1. All photos and videos must have like and comments, which will only appear in the app.
2. The app must have an admin panel to manage all the videos, photos, audios and questions that will be in the app