The Agora Marketplace is the feature app of The Agora Network platform. It is a place where a curated catalog of music festival vendors can sell their goods online, much like Etsy, but for music festival artists.
In Q3 2021 it is scheduled to launch publicly. Before then the branding must be finalized in order to capture the hearts and minds of our beloved music festival community.
As the functional app is nearing completion we are looking to bring on an experienced UX/UI designer on a contract basis. This role is intended to provide the final polish that gets us ready for the market. Work will continue after launch as our needs grow, on an hourly basis, with the intention to hire a full-time designer(s) in 2022. This hire would be the favorite for that position if all goes well.
Already established today are the: brand logo (designed by Mugwort), color palette, typography and version 1 of each of the components and interfaces (already coded). A senior designer created the initial branding, but due to personal reasons, is unable to continue on a new contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the founder to finalize the mood board for the brand.
- Refine and improve existing component elements.
- Develop spacing guides to be used throughout the app.
- Review, provide critique, and possibly revamp interfaces of the marketplace app.
- Consult on our social media images, to be designed by Mugwort.
- Deliver an official styleguide for documentation.
- 3+ years experience as a professional UX/UI designer
- Can provide InVision (or equivalent) mockup files that can have css extracted by devs.
- Passionate music festival attendee
- (bonus) Experience or familiarity with working with yoga and/or new age brands.
A transparent note: **please only apply if you go to music festivals in USA and/or Canada**. To truly be able to capture the vibe we are going for, that experience is a must. If you are like us, then you know the passion that this community brings, and that we must honor. We understand that this is not the norm, but if you are the person we are looking for, the norm is not quite your style.
We truly look forward to hearing from you!
Please include in your application:
• Resume / Project History
• Cover Letter aka. Intention Statement of Why This Interests You
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $35/tunti tähän työhön
I have reviewed project description and have some questions which i would like to discuss further. Please message me so we can discuss further. Thank you.