Using the 5 PSD files slice and create validated WC3 HTML & CSS for a new website (5 basic pages in total)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW:
- Please use true CSS and DIV layouts as much as possible and use true CSS for the h1 tags, paragraph text, list & menu items etc..
- Site code must validate [url removed, login to view]
- Use html text as much as possible (all nav items should be HTML text) The font used is georgia (standard web font)
- Please play close attention to line heights & spacing
- use #5caadd for all rollover states (main nav, footer nav, "submit enquiry" in left hand column etc)
- "submit enquiry" in left hand column should link to the contact page
- The "selected" state is visible in the main nav on the individual pages.
- All URLs should be based on the name of the PSD ie. [url removed, login to view] becomes [url removed, login to view]
- All pages use the same base template
- the text "website designed by Redfox Media" should link [url removed, login to view]
- The logo in the header should link to the home page
- The footer nav items shpould anchor to the matching headings in the "services" page
- The programmer will create the php script for the contact page and spam security
39 freelancers are bidding on average $354 for this job
I am working as markup engineer for 2.5 years. During this time I work on lots of project like psd2xhtml conversion and custom wordpress theme. I want to prove myself through my work experience.
I have worked on various projects like job search engines, online examinations, social community sites (a clone of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]), Franchise Finder, (a search-engine for franchises), a clip s Lisää