I need to convert the .ai design to Bootstrap responsive pages. Find the attached file call Nido Page [url removed, login to view] to see the reference images.
So the idea is:
1. You turn the .ai design into html and css pages.
2. Pages MUST use Bootstrap for responsive.
3. The sliced images need to be .png with transparent background.
4. For the charts use Google Charts API.
5. Pages MUST Be well documented.
In a more detailed description, what we will be needing is:
1) Transform the .ai ﬁle we will upload into a fully responsive pages. We need a pixel precise ﬁnal product with cross browser compatibility (Firefox, Safari, IE7+ and Google Chrome). This should be 100% hand-coded and the XHTML/CSS code is validated and well documented. To make sure you read the description please wright you name at the top of the proposal.