I need a web site created with all the functions and a clone of [url removed, login to view] Need done asap
Need a SIgn in for Customers area where they register.
Contracor fills out a request to get a Bid and chooses the category such as "roofer" they also fill in a coupon code to track where they came from.
Sign in area for contarctors to enter their email address , phone, company name etc. - they enter categories they are in. Remodel, Building, Carpet etc...
When a customer fills out a form to request a bid they also choose the category --- such as "Roofer" once the customer presses the SUBMIT A BID REQUEst a copy goes to our emai address AND AN ONLINE DATABASE THAT SAVES INFORMATION. at the same time this Bid request goes to all ROOFERS EMAIL ADDRESSES or whatever category the customer selected. This email will only go to the local area roofers. For example a San Diego request would not go to a pORTLAND ROOFER. ALSO the Original Bid Request is stripped of any contact information when it goes out to Roofer - only has job request information, and when they want it done etc.
tHIS BID REQUEST goes to all the email addresses of all our registered roofers in the area requested - Instantly
The email the roofer receives says - You have just received a bid request from "MARY" from "Portland" for a new roof --- to purchase this lead for $[url removed, login to view] CLICK and PAY PAL here....
----------- Now this is where I am confused - Once the Roofewr pays for this EXACT Bid from lets say MARY in Portland - How do we automaticly - give him the remaining contact information for Mary, like the full original bid request - including her name and phone number and address? After we know he has paid.
All this happens automaticly
1. Mary in Portland Requests Bid for roof and selects "Roofer category" presses SUBMIT
2. Marys Request for Bid goes to all our registered Roofers in PORTLAND - but Marys last name, physical address and any contact information is not on the bid that is emailed to roofer. Only details on the job she requested a bid for.
3. Lets say 27 registered Roofers in our web site in Portland Automaticly receive this Bid for Marys Bid by email.
4. The email has a standard top that goes to any contractor roofer, plumber, etc. It says something to the effect You have just received a BID Request for a "ROOF"
from "Mary" in "Portland"
topurchase the HOT lead click here and pay PAY PAL and you will receive the Full details on this BID request"
5. Contractor pays PayPal and Now we need to give him instantly the Original Full Information Bid from Mary including all contact details.
-------- It would be Nice to also have this Bid notice that goes to all Roofers, have a 3 day reminder , like if they dont respond they receive the same email , 3 days and 6 days later. So we hit them 3 times for this lead.
This web site also needs. A way to easily input / import 1,000 or more icensed contractors from associations.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 639 $ tähän työhön
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.