We have a template page we are trying to implement across our website. The page is derived from a miva shopping cart dynamic page.
We had used a developer on this website to clone the existing dynamic page and convert it to a html we can insert into a Dreamweaver Template. The developer did not complete the job. The basic copy of the page is there, but it needs help. We intend to tweak the page ourselves by changing colors and layout. But the remade page has bootstrap coding which we are unable to modify.
We need assistance with:
- combining css/js files into one file and removing any line items that are not necessary
- decompile/remove bootstrap file so we can modify the page coding as needed.
- for mobile screen version, make MENU drop down function work. Previous developer did not make it function. View the miva template on a mobile sized screen to view how this should operate.
- remove any unnecessary lines of coding from all files.
REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE READ FIRST:
- You must be available between 8am and 9pm EST USA time.
- English speaking and writing must be your first language or you must be fluent.
- You must be willing to do the job and get paid at the end.
There will be some communication back and forth as the project is going for us to discuss what can be removed and what is necessary for the page.
Original dynamic template page:
[login to view URL]
Our current version:
[login to view URL]
Blindly bidding without researching will get you deleted. Please research before bidding!
This job is worth $50 or less. If you bid more, the bid will be hidden. And we will see that you have not read this part of the requirements.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello, i am a software developer JAVA/J2EE, i had worked i a lot projects web and desktop, i am ready to start working with you right you in this project.
Hello, I read your requires. I'm a web expert. I have delivered a lot of apps similar to it. I have perfect potential to successfully complete your project. Thank you.