There will be Web Portal and Mobile App (Android App) for Material Shared Services (MSS) Portal
1. There will be login and Password for accessing the Web Portal and It will be created from the Backend Portal (Super Admin)
2. Once the User logs in, there will be 6 item categories, wherein the request will be placed. In the future, there would be more item categories. Web portal will have provision to cater more categories
a. Purchase Order or Scheduling Agreement creation
b. Amendment in Purchase Order or Scheduling Agreement
c. Vendor Code Creation
d. Tax Conditions
e. Purchase Order or Scheduling Agreement Information
f. Share of Business Allocation
3. Every Item category has a standard form. Once the user clicks on respective item category, the form will open.
4. Once the form opens up, it will certain dynamic fields such as
• Vendor Code
• Material Code
• Approval Flow
• Type of Purchase Order
• Punch Group
• And Many more
5. TGY Will have facility to add more options to all dynamic fields and also all the master like Vendor, Material can be uploaded through Excel file on web portal
6. Once the form is filled up for respective category, we should be able to attach documents
7. Once the form is sent, Next Approver authority will receive an email
8. Email will include the form and 3 Buttons (Approve, Reject and More Details). Approver Authority can approve/ reject from email itself. If Approver Authority wants to see more details, he will click on more details and it will be redirected to Mobile App/ Web portal
9. In Case, Approver Authority Rejects the form, He should be redirected to Web portal/ Mobile App for adding the comments.
10. Once he rejects the proposal, an email will be sent to buyer about rejection of Proposal. So that, necessary changes can be made in the proposal and sent back again for approval.
11. Each form generated will have unique number based on TGY’s standard numbering format
12. Once the Approver Authority Approves the proposal, it goes to next approval authority. It may have verify/ approval rights based on Workflow.
13. It will be follow same approval process as per approver authority.
14. Once the final approver approves the request, Mail will be sent to Buyer for the further processing.
15. Once Purchase order has come from MSS, Buyer will attach the Purchase Order to Request along with Purchase Order Number and then it will be sent to Finance Person.
16. Once the finance person verifies the purchase order, Email will be sent to Buyer for further processing.
17. If Finance Person rejects the purchase order, then he can add the comments and send it to buyer
Analytics on Web Portal
1. There would be various buckets for each of the users for requesting
2. Buyer would be able to see the status of each pending request in the following buckets
• Pending at Approver 1
• Pending at Verifier
• Pending at Approver 2
• Pending at Verifier for PO Check
3. User will be able to filter the request based on following facility and all the numbers in the dashboard will change based on filter applied
• Date (From to To)
• Vendor Code
• Vendor Name
• Material Code
• Material Name
• Status of Request (Sent, Pending, Approved, Rejected)
4. Superadmin will have facility to delete the request in case of wrong request sent
5. There would be 2-3 reports which can be generated from Web portal and can be
downloaded in Excel Format
6. There would be historical records maintained at each request level. So that, In the future, if we want to check what are the various comments we have received from stakeholders, which can be clearly seen
Mobile App will have only viewing facility for all the request along with dashboard
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2713$ tähän työhön
Hello. Wish you a very good day. I can build your application with django and vue. I can implement all functions with them. DM me for further process. Regards.