I have 5 distributors that have their inventory on .csv files and they update about every 5 minutes or so. I need them to be automated with the shopping cart. I also need MAP pricing shown on the pages that require MAP pricing. That MAP pricing will also be included in the .csv file if it is applicable.
I need to be able to use eprocessing network as my payment gateway with no additional fees or costs to use it.
Here is a list of what the site must be able to do
1) Pull csv from 5 suppliers at regular intervals based on supplier criteria
2) Cross reference csv files with Master inventory
3) "make offer" button available for all items. Offers with 20% above cost equal automatic sale
4) Interface with 5 different distributors inventory
5) CC fraud protection (Proxy detection, Geolocation compare, CVV2 and AVS)
6) Install Credit Card fraud protection, shipping address MUST match billing address (no sale if not)
7) Select most qualified supplier based on overall cheapest price to source from (includes shipping)
8) Must use eprocessing network as credit card processor
9) Need to automatically pull sale items from distributors and display on home page and/or sale page
10) I would like a way to post a "deal of the day" on the home page
11) could also use price too low to show "see price in cart" option
12) MAP(minimum advertised price) policy must be used for items affected (MAP price is already on .csv files)
13) MAP price shown as sale price
14) send order to supplier-- I will want to approve orders and manually push orders in the beginning
15) C++ for maximum speed.
16) a timeframe for bugfixes
18) Site security extremely important