My company sells fresh seafood and other food products to restaurants and the general public.
I have AutoCount server version 1.9 (Build 6, rev 19) (Database version 22.214.171.124) installed on an office server. AutoCount On The Go version 1.25 (AOTG Console version 1.2.19080.12001) is also installed on the same server. Info about the AutoCount APIs can be found here: [login to view URL]
I need to create a Magento 2 ecommerce website that will link to my AutoCount server. The website will be populated/synced with products from the Stock Balance on the AutoCount server. It will be populated/synced with customers from the Debtor list on the AutoCount server.
There are a few things that make this e-commerce website different from the usual ones.
1) Different customers are charged different prices. The website will have to maintain a database of prices that the admin can update. The website will display different prices depending on which customers are logged in.
2) Some products like the fresh fish will be sold differently to the public and the restaurants. The public will be told the price per fish on the website. They will then be able to order the number of fish they want. They can only pay using PayPal or credit card. Restaurants will be told the price per kg of the fish on the website. They then order the number of fish they want but the fish will only be weighed on the day of delivery. Restaurants will pay on 30 day terms via cash or cheque on the day of delivery.
- Demonstrate ability to connect to Northsea AutoCount and create a Sales Order use TESTING debtor account.
- Create Magento website.
Populate website with inventory from AutoCount. Only those with location HQ, can ignore those with location AL.
Include pictures (from a MS doc file).
Assign products to one of six categories (liquor, dry goods, canned food, frozen, seafood, sushi).
Let general public create their own accounts (userid, password, address, etc)
Daily sync with AutoCount to pick up any new products added.
Create a search field for searching for products.
Create a purchase history for every account that can be accessed.
Create a favourites list for every account for quick re-ordering.
Create a wishlist for every account.
- Setup multiple prices.
Each item can be set to a different price for each customer.
Demo interface for salesman to enter price of goods for each customer.
- Setup restaurant accounts
Get restaurant (debtor) info from AutoCount to populate restaurant customer accounts. Setup userid/passwords. Some restaurants have branches.
- Setup salesman accounts
From their accounts, they can place orders on behalf of customers (drop down with customer names, addresses, etc)
- Setup Magento to email procurement if an item has 10 units or less.
- Setup Magento to email salesmen if an item is less than 3 months from expiry.
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, Hope you are fine. I have vast experience with Magento and already built a wide range of website. Let us discuss the project in more details. Look forward to discussing with you. Narmada