We are an experienced and Magento certified programmer.
Website: VERY USER FRIENDLY and EASY to NAVIGATE for the customer. The website must be responsive and compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari. For us, I want the backend to be simple in terms of maintenance.
Our current website is based on the osCommerce platform. Our new website (this project) will be on the Magento platform. Data migration has been completed and there is a template installed. The template and customer data will be removed as well.
1. Design/Template – I will provide links to TWO websites. I want it to be a mix of both of these sites with similar functions. This includes template/design for website and for sales orders, invoices (documents customers receive)
2. Dynamic product category menus (category menus that add/remove automatically)
3. A sliding banner that that can be maintained with just a few clicks (picture, hyperlink, DONE).
4. Shipping methods used: FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS with address verification (Residential fee must be added to residential addresses, except when using USPS). Free ship if orders are over $150 USD. Free shipping applies only to commercial addresses. Must add $3.00 for residential addresses even if it’s free shipping.
5. Payments: [url removed, login to view] Gateway (CIM) & PayPal (for international)
6. Item Attributes Manager (easy to use in backend and compatible with bulk products import/export function)
7. Bulk products import/export (compatible with Quantity Price Breaks & Customer Group Prices)
8. Quantity price breaks (Volume pricing)
9. Customer Group prices (Wholesale prices vs Retail prices). New users have the option to be shown wholesale prices once they submit proper forms and are approved by me.
10. Sage 50 Quantum integration (Cartspan, this extension will be bought by me)
11. Add, remove, update an order.
12. Mailchimp Newsletter
13. Images need to be web-optimized for speed and page loading (re-crop image sizes, etc)
14. Database for parts: We provide watch parts for all kinds of watches. All watches have parts. We are looking for a database where customer can find information about what parts make up a watch. ALL WATCHES GO BY A CASE NUMBER.
Seiko Model Case #5M22 and Seiko Case #6Y32.
Seiko #5M22 uses part #111 and part #222. Seiko #6Y32 uses part #111 but part #333.
If I click link to part #111, it will show all Seiko Case# that uses this part number (so it will show Seiko Case #5M22 & #6Y32 & other Case # that uses part #111.
There are thousands of case # by different brands (Seiko, Citizen, etc..) and hundreds and thousands of part # that goes with it.
You do not need to enter information. Just create the database function.
I require a database and an easy-to-use batch import/export function for me to update information into the database.
Database will show: Case # – Part # - Description of Part – Price & Availability of Part
An example of two websites with similar database functions will be provided.
15. Secured pages with PCI compliance and monitor-like function (similar to osCommerce’s sitemonitor)
16. Search autocomplete and suggestions (User types keywords and the search function autocompletes and suggests based on words typed so far)
17. WYSIWYG editor (able to maintain a page function)
18. Automated & Manual SEO (For project to be completed, must be able to see bots are crawling website)
19. Website speed optimization (Site must be at least an 85% for Page speed grade and 74% for Yslow Grade on [url removed, login to view])
Chosen programmers will be given the list of site requirements. Programmers are required to tell me all upfront costs associated with the purchasing of extensions. I will choose the programmer who is able to complete this project with the LEAST total cost (purchasing as little extensions as possible).
63 freelancers are bidding on average $1585 for this job
Hello We have extensive experience of Magento. Kindly check few of our magento sites [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Lisää
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] These are some of our magento store samples You can also visit our website for more sample [url removed, login to view] Thanks Mirth