Hi - I am building a transaction-based Escrow model for the real estate industry and I need a full-stack developer with heavy transactional experience to help me build a platform that enables the following basic process:
Terms are agreed upon by two users and 'buyer user' submits payment to platform - at a predetermined future data, those funds are released back to the user minus any fees requested by the party that initiated the transaction.
Here is a more in depth look at the process that I need:
1. First user sets up transaction on the portal by inputing terms, amounts, & timeline of the amount
2. After the transaction is created, an email is sent to second user who logins, agrees, and sets up account.
Potential to have identity verification API to make payments secure.
3. 2nd user proceeds to pay the amount due via credit card (fee) or wire transfer (for free)
All funds received need to be NET (as in no fees) as the amount is later released to depositor.
You need to think creatively about how the platform could be created without fees.
4. After funds are received and verified, the funds are held at our bank and start to gather interest for as long as the lease term. Landholder can edit security deposit length
Both users can view the amount in question and the terms of its holding
5. After the term ends, the first user can request to take a given amount of money out of the escrow account (in line with initial rental agreement) - request has to be submitted within 14 days of lease finishing or else deposit is released.
If first user says that no missed-rent or damages have taken place, then the funds are automatically released to the second user.
If the second user accepts the release request from first user, then they are given the agreed upon disbursement automatically. If they are given a request against their agreement, then they are prompted to submit a dispute where the platform would step in.
Dispute has to include evidence on why the disbursement was unfair
First user is prompted to respond
6. An agent of the platform would hold a judgement (via the backend) based on standard terms & evidence submitted - Funds are released accordingly. If no dispute, funds are released automatically based on what the users agree upon.
The platform that would do this process would have a front end, two back ends, and then the admin portal. It would need a strong API so that other websites could take advantage of its software. It would have a design like Escrow.com and a process flow similar but very different. Strong transactional expertise would be needed.
Beyond these requirements:
1. Strong site design is very important - an example of a good looking site to model on is Escrow.com.
2. Strong English abilities are needed.
3. Only the most serious and devoted individuals & companies.
4. Strong understanding of software organization and how to make a transaction API like this.
I look forward to seeing your proposals.
43 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 5420$ tähän työhön
Hi, I hope you are doing well! I can build your website with a mobile responsive layout. I m a full stack developer. Can we talk in detail? Thanks Shweta