We're looking for a full-stack developer with experience with different blockchains. We are building a marketplace/gallery for NFTs. We are looking into building on Etheruem ([login to view URL]), WAX, FLOW, Tezos, etc. We are weighing the pros/cons of each blockchain. Our optimal goal for our marketplace is strong UI/UX as current marketplaces are clunky. Secondly, we're looking into other blockchains or "lazy minting" to keep gas fees to a minimum.
We're in the works with our UI/UX designer building wireframes. Will need a developer on early calls to make the best decision on which blockchain we will build on. Full development will start mid-may once wireframes are finished.
- Create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate UX designer/ Graphic Artist to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance