A page designed to fit within our existing site at (PM for URL). This page will be announcing the winner of an Xbox Pro 360 along with the product image (provided).
1. We will publish the name and the email address in this format v***@[url removed, login to view] so as to protect their identity.
2. Here there will be a button for them to “Claim Prize” where they will login and then go through the following steps:
2a. There address information from this page [url removed, login to view]**.com/[url removed, login to view] will be displayed where they will confirm this is correct for shipping the prize. All fields will be required at this time unlike the register page.
2c. Upon confirming step 2a they would be provided with two agreements they must accept (digitally) in order to claim the prize. This could be integrated into the same page as 2a. Upon completing this they would receive a notice that their prize has been claimed and will be shipped to them shortly.
3. As mentioned in Step 2 on page 1 beside the “Claim Prize” button there would be a button down the line of “Try Again” which would take the user to [url removed, login to view]**.com/[url removed, login to view] and “Request a Draw” which would take them to [url removed, login to view]**.com/[url removed, login to view]
5. On this page we would like to incorporate a few banner ads with links noting please support our sponsors in order to generate more draws.
6. While not as important we could also use an update on this page: [url removed, login to view]**.com/[url removed, login to view] if we could make it easier to follow.
Upon successful completion we are looking for someone we can work with on an ongoing basis. We prefer to work direct with a designer and are looking for someone who would have time for the above as soon as possible. (should have had yesterday) Thanks!