– Looking for a booking solution for Driver CPC (and Risk Assessment & eLearning, once launched)
– It would really be more of a web store than a booking system.
– This is what the competitor's solution looks like: [login to view URL] We'd want something pretty similar.
– If the user links through from the CPC page, the 'Course' filter would be set to CPC, if the user links through from the Risk Assessment page, the 'Course' filter would be set to Risk Assessment.
– As with Enterprise, the user would be able to filter by Course and Module Title (Enterprise calls it 'event') and we'd also add the ability to filter by date range.
– Back-end: This I'm not entirely sure about. If we use an off-the-shelf web store, it'll come with an existing back-end that we'll just have to work with. I'm sure you can customise these things to suit your needs.
– Process: I think initially we'd create an email alert for one of our employees every time someone made a booking (purchase) and he would then take over the process manually from there. As things progress and demand increases, we can look to automate more of the process and perhaps some form of Salesforce integration.
We require someone to start working on this within the next few days. Only serious developers with proven track record will be considered.
55 freelancers are bidding on average £491 for this job
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working in WordPress. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Deepika