You are bidding on a large new corporate website with the following features:
- Wordpress CMS
- Extensive menu options
- Home page with slideshow, selection banner, content, embedded video
- 60 sub pages
- 25 of those pages would have a photo gallery on them
- 10 of those pages would have a slideshow on them (each slideshow has unique pictures)
- Blog page
- Downloads page
- Multiple contact forms and data capture forms
- Search bar referencing entire site
- Mobi site (totally separate mobile site with different layout, content & functionality). Mobi site must recognise mobile users and switch to the site.
We will supply:
- style guidelines including layout, colours, fonts
- page names & tags
- logo's, pictures, photos, advert pictures, banners
- drawings, downloads
- PPC and SEO
- permanent hosting
You are to supply, design & develop:
- Basically take our pictures, sketches and content and turn it into a website. All coding, widgets, apps, formatting, templates, everything that is required to turn a sketch into a fully functioning website.
- You will insert and check (for functionality) all content.
- You will provide mock-ups and samples along the way of all functionality.
- You will need to host the temporary site until it is complete and can go live and replace our current site. You will give us front-end and back-end access to both the temporary and the permanent site
- You will not be employed to manage the site once the development is complete, you must provide us with all details allowing us to update and manage from the CMS ourselves.
I have uploaded into 'Files' samples of functionality we're looking for. Check out the samples here:
- Slideshow: [url removed, login to view]
- Selection Banner: [url removed, login to view]
- Content on the left with links to further info on the bottom and sides: [url removed, login to view]
- Pictures in galleries are large thumbnails: [url removed, login to view] , pictures expand when hovered over: [url removed, login to view] and open new page when clicked
- Large menus: [url removed, login to view]
- Embedded video: [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE NOTE: Only genuine bids will be reviewed, don't bother to submit a 'generic' bid, I'm only interested in genuine, keen bidders.
- Work will be awarded around late February and you will be required to demonstrate your skills with other items similar completed, and advise on content sizes, show similar widgets you plan to install.
- We will issue guidelines for content, naming etc mid March so that development can begin.
- Preliminary development will be complete by mid April for approval (functionality with sample pictures & content etc)
- We will provide all content by the end of April
- you will insert and test content in May, ready for advanced approval and of May
- Finalise and tidy up early June, ready to make the website live mid June.
- The mobi site will follow the same timeline (happen simultaneously)
- Payments will be made in the following sequence:
- 15% after you have developed preliminary website with all functionality working
- 30% after all content is inserted and checked
- 40% once website is live, all working, no errors etc and you have created me an invoice for all works.
- 15% once mobi site is live, all working, no errors etc
- I will create a milestone in the escrow for next stage once previous payment has been made.
Review my history in Freelancer - I pay quickly once work has been completed, as long as that work is professional and to the standard expected.
- I expect that Freelancers will submit detailed bids showing their understanding of what is required
- I expect Freelancers will maintain professional service levels and high quality work
These details are fairly limited and the detailed scope will be confirmed with the selected bidder. Good luck!
The mobi site would have limited info and would not be nearly as comprehensive as the main site. I have uploaded a couple of pics of mobi sites...
71 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We are interested to design & develop your Website with exclusive User friendly Web 2.0 design, easy to use WordPress CMS & SEO based URLs. Please view PMB. Our Reviews speak for us. Escrow needed. Thanks
Hi , **WORDPRESS MASTERS follow WORDPRESS STANDARDS** - Checked ALL THE POINTS - We will provide you SEO optimized WORDPRESS THEME with WEB 2.0 standards and all required plugins - Please check pmb. :-)
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.