Talented Experienced Word Press Blog Experts, Installations, Customization, Knowledge of Plugins, Customizing of Templates, Word Press MU knowledge a huge plus.
Growing Web Design Company has a need for several full time EXPERIENCED Word Press Experts. Someone with talent and an artistic eye.
***Please READ this entire ad and make sure you QUALIFY before responding. Those that do not follow direction here, will not even be considered, as it shows us you don’t pay attention to detail.***
Here is who we are looking for:
- Experience with being a webmaster and/or web designer, specializing in Word Press configuration, template customizing, plugins, permalink structure, database backup, installations of word press, etc.
- Skills with setting up hosting accounts, FTP of files, developing web pages from scratch, adapting web design templates, creating web design from scratch, ability to modify Word Press templates, overall general webmaster duties to make minor or major changes to websites.
- Multiple Word Press Experts positions are available.
- Someone to work full time exclusively for our company.
- If you are a company or agency, DO NOT REPLY to this ad. We want our own full time employee working directly for our company.
- If you are a full time student, DO NOT REPLY to this ad. We are looking for someone that can focus on working with us in a rewarding career. We have hired university students before, and they never work out due to distractions with school.
- Must be able to take direction and also be self sufficient and take initiative at the same time. Have a go-getter positive attitude.
- Balance needed of having a creative artistic eye, but also have speed for high production output.
- Ability to work virtually from your location.
(Time, productivity, and daily work will be closely monitored though.)
- Overseas person preferred to keep salary costs reasonable.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Someone with honesty and integrity to grow with our company.
- A plus, but not required, if you are located overseas, it would be great if you could work our normal business hours, which are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, in the PST, or Pacific Standard Time Zone in Los Angeles, California time zone.
This is preferred, but not necessary.
Other Skills that are a “plus”:
- Word Press MU knowledge and skill.
- Graphic design skills with Adobe Photoshop.
- Work with Word Press installations, and ability to change elements and customize Word Press templates.
- Web Design / Webmaster skills.
- Work with [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with configuring email forms, email autoresponders, shopping cart products, etc.
Information we need from you:
- Please provide links to YOUR work of websites or web design you have personally created.
- Only send us links, no attachments.
- DO NOT send us links to a portfolio or work you haven’t produced.
(we’ve had people represent work that wasn’t their own before and we quickly fired these people when it was obvious they misrepresented their skill and experience level.)
- Tell us what computer programs, and other relevant computer programs you are PROFICIENT with using, NOT ones you may have used only a few times.
- Please do not waste our time or yours misrepresenting your current skill and experience level, or the quality of work you can do right now.
- Let us know your full time hourly salary requirements, based on a 40 hour week, 160 hours per month.
- Let us know if you have a Paypal account (Paypal is preferred, or other comparable online payment type). This is how we make payments to you every two weeks.
- Let us know if you use a PC or a MAC computer. We use PC’s, so if you do use a MAC, files will have to be PC compatible for us.
- Our needs are IMMEDIATE. Let us know realistically how soon you could start.
Again, please be certain:
- You have read this complete ad.
- You have the experience and skill set of what we are looking for.
- You are willing and able to work for us exclusively full time.
- You submit the requested information as outlined in this ad.
Qualified candidates we choose will be required to do sample Webmaster / Web Design tests, prior to formally being hired. This is to ensure you are representing your actual experience and skill level.
Thank you and we look forward to speaking to qualified candidates right away!
***Please make sure you READ this entire ad and make sure you QUALIFY before responding. Those that do not follow direction here, will not even be considered, as it shows us you don’t pay attention to detail.***
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir I have experienced and expertise in wordpress fields. Please view PMB about my developed wordpress sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Hi, Its a place holder bid. We will be back shortly with our final bid. To know more about us please check PMB. Thanks & Regards, Robin Mathew Globaxon Technologies