I need an experienced SEO specialist to optimize my e-commerce website. It’s a trampoline website. www.trampolinejumpers.com.
Objective: Need site to be 1st page on google, yahoo, and msn (US SE)
Total optimization project to be paid at 3 different milestone.
1st Milestone: Achieve 2nd page - will pay 25%.
2nd milestone: be on 1st page within 60-75 days after 1st milestone - will pay 50%
3rd milestone: sustain on 1st page for 14 days and balance of 25% will be released.
***Please note: All KW’s needs to achieve required 1st page ranking. Will pay for extra $300 if we can get top 3 position.***
Keywords: trampolines, trampoline, round trampolines, round trampoline, rectangle trampolines, rectangle trampoline, rectangular trampoline, rectangular trampolines.
****NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.**** If you’re looking for advance payment, please don’t bid. I’ve been burned in the past many times for advance payment. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
Below are the requirements:
The selected professional will need to submit a strategy covering all SEO techniques, including but not limited to:
* Link Building
* Directory Submission
* Article Submission
* Social Bookmarking
30 links each week until you reach 120, 30pr2, 30pr3s, 30pr4….
Links must be QUALITY incoming links, which are relevant to my niche and are from QUALITY sites!
Links must be on pages that have Google PR of at least 2 and higher.
In general the Google guidelines for building links must be followed and no way should be compromised. Must be using analytics.
No spamming or black hats will be allowed.
I expect periodical email correspondence every week to discuss the ongoing efforts and the strategies you are using; I find communication between the business partners extremely critical.
The To Do Rules:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal (two ways) and static to our website (in-content preferred)
2. The page where link is placed on must be PR2+ and related to site niche.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink (anchor)
4. Link page should be only from English language sites.
5. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
6. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
7. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
8. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
9. Links must be placed on web pages of related content **Important**
The Don't Do These Rules
1. NO MORE THAN 30 OUTBOUND links on each web page where the link is placed!!!!
2. No directories, blog comments, relevant discussion boards or articles sites, link Farms, FFA's, guest books, web rings, paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites, No cloaking and stealth scripts or black-hat tactics please
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over every few days.
Deliverables: Excel spreadsheet including the following columns
- Date of link was accepted
- Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
- IP address of that URL
- Google Page rank of the link URL
- Anchor Text
* Links that do not fit the above standards will be corrected before payment is accepted.
Please provide me an example of your work. (i. e. one of your sites, similar work with an actual traffic and ranking report, and few incoming links for that project you develop). Sorry but I’ve been burned in the past. You must follow all these rules and requirements. Please review the keywords, URL’s and analytic. Provide detail steps of what you will do to achieve our goals for top ranking.