We have an ecommerce website which is selling household goods, furniture and misc items. In order for us to help grow the site - we need to get a starting point so we can identify problems with the site which are effecting growth, SEO visibility and google rankings.
What we are looking for is someone to report on:
1. Functionality - how does our site function compared to our competition - what can be done to improve this and how will this benefit us
2. SEO Visibility - how does our site rank with google compared to our competition - what can be done to improve this and how will this benefit us
3. Look and Feel - how does our site look and feel compared to our competition - what can we do to improve this and how will this benefit us
4. How do set keywords function compared to our competition - how can this be improved and how will this benefit us
5. Checkout - how easy is our checkout compared to our competition - what can we do to make checkout easier
6. Problems - are there any problems which you can see with the site - either functional or otherwise - and what is needed to fix these problems and why are these factors important to us
7. What are the amount of linking’s in and out of our site - how can this be improved
8. How secure is ou site - ho can this be improved
in order for us to grow the site we need to be able to see where we are at the beginning - so this is a very important report and can be the basis of more work on GAF.
How to bid:
1. Send in your details with a brief outline of your expertise.
2. we will send you the url of our site and our competitions site so you can have a look
3. Once you have this have a look and give me a quick overview
4. Once I know what your observations are it will allow me to gauge your level of expertise and the job will be awarded
This is not a massive job and can be done in one hour - please bid accordingly - only experienced web designers and SEO experts need apply to this. We are expecting a very indepth report - not a few words whcih you are using as a sales pitch.
Remember - once this report is done we will need to get the work done!