I have 9 chapters (each of 70-80 pages) in PDF which i need to get transformed into HTML.
First of all,
DON'T USE ANY SOFTWARE as it will not work.
IF YOU TRY and had broken HTML, then you need to set them as standards asked and will be more time consuming for you.
Your task is to create HTML pages from this PDF file.
They need to be pure HTML tags. That mean to use standard
basic tags for HTML like:
<b>, <i>, <ul>, <li>, <table>,
<br>, <font size="?" color="?"> , <center>
DO NOT USE:
<p> - Replace with <br> tags
<div> or <span>
All pages will not have <head>, <meta>, <body> and <html> tags. Do not create CSS styles, it need be solved by basic HTML tags.
Also, if there are images - put them into /images folder and link them in same way (/images).
Name of images should be "NumberOfLesson_NumberOfImageUnderThatLesson.jpg".
For example :
[url removed, login to view]
1) You have to send a sample first, get it approved and then resume on next.
2) Payment will be via PayPal or Escrow.
3) I will not pay till work is not done to my sastifaction.
4) The lowest bid will win but will provide excellent feedback.
5) Looking to get it done in 2-3 days.