"Discover The Secrets Of The Experts & Take Advantage Of Your Internet Marketing Passion"
Google Adwords / PPC Development Manager Opportunity
(160 hours a month)
Online Marketing Solutions is a leading Internet Marketing agency and due to significant growth, we are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to come and join our experienced team. If you’re looking for the opportunity to work for an innovative organisation that supports career progression and encourages innovation then look no further. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a thirst for learning and a drive to succeed in internet marketing.
You must be able to demonstrate and prove your passion to learn in internet marketing and Google Adwords / PPC management. If you are looking for a way to learn internet marketing without investing huge amounts of money this your chance.
You will be directly professionally developed & trained in the techniques & strategies used by THE top internet marketers. This is literally worth $1000`s and $1000`s to you as this will be given free to you so do not underestimate this opportunity as it is a rare chance to 'fastrack' your future success
The PPC Account Manager is responsible for defining, implementing and monitoring PPC campaigns across a number of our client’s websites on a daily basis. This is a technical, hands on role, where you will be liaising with clients to achieve the required results as well as a continual optimisation of their campaign. Knowledge of Google Adwords is an absolute must, as is a proven track record in improving and maintaining conversions through paid search.
* Interpreting clients expectations and sales brief to plan the project implementation for a clients PPC campaign.
* Liaise with clients to update them on activities of their projects and recommend strategy for continuous improvement.
* Propose and pitch to new clients.
* Follow up new business leads.
* Discuss projects on monthly basis with clients.
* Liaise with clients to ensure ROI is maximised.
* Improve conversion rates.
* Work with analytics packages, building campaigns and optimising as required.
* Communicating clients status to the company via regular clients reports.
* Become an integral part of the PPC Department and support the introduction of innovative proposals through supporting evidence and research.
* Develop knowledge of Just Search products to enable cross-selling and up-selling as appropriate.
* Keeping up to date client notes on the Project Management System.
Additional internet marketing responsibilities will also be your responsibility as & when required.
* No upfront payments
* 160 hours a month = Bid price (Make sure you are clear on this before applying as there is no negotiation)
* Your English must be excellent
This is a long term potential opportunity for the right candidate offering you security in the current ec0nomic climate. You will be asked to prove yourself first in some initial tasks.
* You cannot work for another internet marketing company at the same time
* You will be expected to dedicate 95% of your day to this opportunity so do not apply if you think you can do 2-3 jobs all at the same time in a day.
* You can work part time for alternative companies at the weekends.
This will not be repeated soon so if you believe you can prove your Google Adwords / PPC expertise apply and be ready to act to take advantage of your future career progression.