My homework is due tomorrow, which is less than 24 hours. If you have a strong skilled background in Database Design and can complete this assignment in less than 24 hours, by Wednesday evening (United States, Pacific Time), please let me know the exact time you will have it completed, and I will respond back to you as soon as possible.
I will be checking my email very often tonight. My budget is $30+/- depending if you can finish it on time and for the right candidate!
The answers should be typed on a word document, no Oracle or Access needed.
Here is the needed Database Design experience I need from you:
- You must know how to create project database design tables in 3NF (Third Normal Form).
- Understand business rules.
- Write insert statements.
- Understand database table structure.
- Understand Horizontal and Vertical Fragmentation.
- Give examples of fully and partially replicated databases.
- Understand a snowflake schema.
- Write queries using cube or rollup.
- Understand the database importance of design, integrity, and performance.
- Know how to add tables, fields, data types, constraints, and indexes to tables but not to remove any fields from a certain table.
- Write SQL queries correctly.
- Write Store Procedures and Triggers.
- Show output of Store Procedures and Triggers.
******** The Homework description is attached ********