Required: MYSQL query and webpage to generate a list of database items in a defined HTML table format.
1. Use a html page template that can be customized with header and footer.
2. Called via a link “generate full stock list” on Joomla Website
3. Data will be selected and generated into a HTML table format with defined database field values from the database.
4. Data to be sorted and separated currently 10 categories, all items in the category to be included if depending on published status (if value 1 on [url removed, login to view]) – should ignore 0 for unpublished and -2 for trash.
5. [url removed, login to view] used for tracking each entry on all tables.
6. Approx 150 items in the database.
7. All table refs are included in the format document.
MYSQL database will be supplied.
See attached document for format required.