Please read the entire description of this project. There will be some words in it that you will need to include in your bid to me that will show me you have read and understood what I want, rather than just bidding on any work that appears, like a lot of freelancers do. The words will appear after a : in the text. If you don't type them in as the first sentence of your bid, your bid will be ignored and deleted and you will be blocked from bidding on any of my future projects.
:I have done the initial portion of setting up my online shop (added products etc.) but need help in getting it ready for the public to use.
It is currently located at [url removed, login to view], so you can see that I :have done the most basic install.
Initially I would like the following done:
- Set up the store so that the products display on the front page
- Set up so that customers can purchase the items from the store
- On the front page have a navigation bar for people to browse my products
- Set the site up with a pre made (or custom if you want to design it) template to make it attractive (I sell computer cables and similar items)
- Set up any extensions or whatever to make it easy for me to manage orders, easy exporting of order details to a spreadsheet (I have uploaded a spreadsheet to show you my idea format for exporting)
I do have one other thing that I want done, but I am not :sure if it can be done. I would like the shopping cart to use two different paypal accounts, depending on the total value of the products in the cart. If the total value is $10 I want it to use paypal2. Please let me know if that is possible, if it's not, no problem.
If it can't use two different paypal accounts, would it be possible to use say paypal for $10?
OK, that's it for now. Please let me know if this is a job you :can do and if it's a job that you want. Everything except for the last bit should be fairly simple I would think.
For the number of hours a week, I have just put in 5, it's not a solid number by any means, I had to put something in there. If you :do a :good job, I would get you to do any :work the store needs on an ongoing basis but I am not sure how much would be needed.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon with any thoughts you might have and an estimate of the time that might be required to complete what I have asked for above.