We are looking for an experienced designer who can create an e-commerce website as well as an eBay storefront with integrated inventory management. We will provide the design and layout for the website and eBay storefront; so this project is just for the coding and programming of the site, the establishment of the e-commerce component of the website, and the establishment of a means for the inventory to be real-time and integrated between the website and eBay storefront.
The website should consist of the following:
• 8 to 12 pages of content (we will provide you with the design, layout, photos and text)
• Product pages that will show the products for a specific category that will be selected by the user (so if the user selects “women’s shirts”, only women’s shirts will be displayed.)
• Since the products that we are selling are clothing, the website must require the user to select size and color when adding an item to the shopping cart.
• Full e-commerce capabilities that will include a shopping cart to allow users to add and remove items from the cart and will interface with our merchant services account. Customers should be able to securely establish an account with a user id and password.
• Once orders are processed, the customer should automatically receive a confirmation email, and the order should be sent by email to our email address for fulfillment.
• For each product, we will display a photo of the product and provide a brief description of the item, as well as the sizes and colors that are available. The website should allow a simple way for us to add products (and product information) and remove discontinued products from the site.
• There should be a component that allows us to enter and adjust inventory manually, but for the most part the inventory should be adjusted automatically when orders are placed.
The eBay storefront should consist of the following:
• Create an eBay storefront based on a design that we provide.
• There should be a simple way to add and remove products and product information (photos, description, size, color, price) from our storefront.
• A simple way to monitor orders placed, update status, add tracking information and post feedback.
The inventory integration should allow for the inventory to be synchronized. For example, if someone places an order on eBay it should adjust the eBay inventory but also adjust the inventory on our website. Similarly, if someone places an order on our website, it should also adjust the eBay inventory.
Please provide a quote estimate including pricing and the timeframe to complete this project. Also, please let us know your level of experience with e-commerce solutions and the integration of web stores with eBay storefronts. Only bid if you are experience in setting up e-commerce websites make sure that your bid includes all the items that we have listed in this posting.
40 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.
Hi, We are expertise in this type of works and have lots of experience. We will provide this solution within lowest price and best quality of work. Could you see PMB? Thanks
Dear [url removed, login to view] check PM for attached Proposal of the Project,which will give you time and cost [url removed, login to view] also has portfolio of our related work.