I own a joomla 1.0 store [url removed, login to view] We are currently the largest online store in South Africa, and sell upto 1000 products per month. But the time has come for us to update and renew our site. What I have in mind is an online store with a community portal (jomsocial) or simmilar, to get the clients interacting with eachother. And for them to have the abbility to post their designs on a blog. I also would need a discussion board to go with this.
My recommendations would be:
1. Customize the Mynxx template form Virtuemart to fit our look and feel.
2. Use the Mynxx PHPBB forum board as our forum.
3. Integrate Jomsocial with the site, to get the users communicating.
4. Implement some kind of rewards system for users that are more active on the site (% discount on their orders)
5. Export/Import all our current products and customers into the new site.
6. Incorporate Akajoom as our mass emailing system for the site.
7. Implement a live help / help desk system for customer queries.
8. Have the abblility to add videos to virtuemart products.
I have played arround a bit, putting components togeter on a test site. [url removed, login to view]
My budget is quite flexible, the person offering me this and MORE, I'm will to pay the premium.
I need to get this off the ground as soon as possible, please start contacting me.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1223 $ tähän työhön
Hi Nic, we have created e-commerce and social networking sites before. We are also familiar with virtual credit system. Please see PM for our sample reference sites. Thanks.
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.