Functionality (please see screenshot too):
Imagine a page which has an abitrary number of tables, each with only one column and >= 0 rows. The rows should be stored/read from a mysql database. When you move over a table row, the row should be greyed and a small toolbar should be displayed. The toolbar allows the user to delete the row, add a new row above/below or move the row up/down. When the user clicks on the row, the content of the row should be editable using a wysiwyg html editor (like tinymce). The "tables" must not be done as html <table>s (better as divs), the name "table" has been used for illustration purposes only.
- standards compliant (w3c validated)
- professional look and feel (see screenshot)
- clean separation of code and design/templates
- Ruby >= 1.9.1, Rails >= 2.3.3, Mysql >= 5.1 should be used (best performance)
The source code must be of good quality:
- well structured
- well documented (only english)
- all classes, modules, variables, methods should have meaningfull names
The development should start immedately, the timeframe for this project is about 1-2 days. Communication should be really good and done using email, icq and/or msn. The development should be done using an environment I have access to, so that I can always check the current state of the project.
I'm looking forward to your reply asap.