I have a gemstone/jewelry-related website(PR4) and most keywords have good places in search engines.
I need 100 links for this website. If everything turns out well, then I will surely consider for other websites of mine. Only links from directly relevant sites related to the target sites topic will be accepted.
- All links must be permanent one-way links.
- All links must be permanent one way static html links with the anchor text of our choosing with no rel=nofollow links in the code.
- PR is for linking page not for site. The minimum deliver is 20 PR5 and 10 PR6 or better, $5 bonus for any link on page with PR7 or better
- I will check the ranking of each and every link via SEO software to make sure that link LANDING page is PR4+
- Link from page must be search engine friendly. (static page) i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. or db driven. Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
- The ideal page will be a content page themed to the target sites topic. This is not a requirement, it is however, the preference.
- Link pages must be cached by Google and Yahoo
- You May Not Link From: link farms, link-exchange programs, blogs, FFAs, no banned sites by Google, NO ILLEGAL/SCAM/SPAM sites, No adult sites, no classifieds or pharmacy, gaming, forums, political, guestbooks, dynamic links black hat links and just plain what we consider, Crap Links.
- Articles will be accepted (as long as they have PR5 or above)
- Web directory will be accepted (as long as they are related, so must be directory where article directories are listed)
- The linking page must have no more than 30 outbound links.
- One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's.
- English web sites only.
- All links must be static, standard href type links (no cgi etc.) and direct using provided anchor text.
- Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire. This is a one time fee for service.
We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
You must submit to us an Excel sheet of all pages with our links - URL of site, date submitted, URL of page, site PR, page PR. Payment When the links have been listed in Google, Yahoo or MSN using the "link:www.domain.com" command
Please describe how your process works in the P/M. If you have better integrated SEO project, please let me know.