The application will be a widget in windows/android app, a simple web form, and a back-end database. These will allow for a quick reporting of the minimum dataset that defines an adverse event (i.e., the type of event, ID+Age+gender of the patient). The web form will be for an optional collection of a complete report.
The service will allow registered users to:
1. Report the minimum dataset (type, ID, age and gender) of an adverse event through a unified widget/android/ios app or a
The interface must be very "attractive" and simple.
2. Import patient specific data easily by extracting it from a standardized XML document (possible by using the open source
3. Import patient specific data (ID, age, gender) by web scraping it from the medical record HTML GUI, or by using a script to
copy paste (autohotkey)
4. Receive instant feedback/statistics regarding a report.
5. Define user groups in order to receive group-statistics / post group-specific surveys.
6. Link to a web form for an optional comprehensive report.
A detailed description can be found in the attached document.
This project is for DEMO purposes but must provide the core functionality (but doesn't have to be in iOS for example)
Our budget is very limited but a successful completion will be followed by funding and a future version.