Our current website: [url removed, login to view]
Competition's website which we like: [url removed, login to view]
We want some one to make a new website for us.
We do not want to copy it exactly but will like you to use good features of their website and add more to it.
We want as much as possible from below included
Website Dev. and SEO
Create website with current and Branded Domain Multiple domain directing to same website). Keyword Sensitive Domain to increase search results. If a website exists do Keyword Research and Optimize pages for best keyword combinations.
2. Improve website ranking without PPC etc.
We want you to develop a press release should be distributed through the PR Wire network of sites to increase name recognition, educate the public about the benefits of the product and increase SEO with an anchor tagged link.
This release should also be distributed to the PR networks with benefits delineated so as to attract attention.
Banner Ad Campaigns (budget permitting)
Researching local and national markets to define which sites are receiving the most traffic and begin negotiating CPM or CPA (Cost per Thousand or Cost Per Action) programs with the website owners in each market. (If Budgetary Restrictions Allow)
The best traffic is the traffic you don’t have to pay for. Sound SEO principles applied directly to local markets will yield a greater ROI for each site. As an ongoing program take the best keywords and develop inbound link anchors to include those keywords thus building our organic search results clicks.
In organic search results, 40% of clicks on a keyword do go to the Top 5 websites listed with the remaining 60% being dispersed among the local search results, and PPC ads and the remaining organic search results.
The use of local directories cannot be underestimated. You will develop local search listings for our company with geocentric keywords attached to each on DMOZ, Google Local Results, Yahoo Local Results, MSN Live Search, Best of The Web, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and any other local directories that are advantageous to be a part of.
Secondary Marketing Techniques
It would be well to our products benefit to enlist the aid of online affiliate programs such as LinkShare to allow the internet community to deliver new leads.
We want to explorea video series about our product and its uses for prospective clientele. Answers to frequently asked questions and how to’s to build trust and confidence in our company. Video series will be disseminated to all major video sharing sites.
Our best salesperson is an existing customer. By creating referral programs and incentives for existing clients who refer us new leads to build strong sales force and potential for creating lifetime clients.
a. Create a monthly newsletter with information
b)Thank you E-cards sent out monthly or bimonthly thanking them for their business and soliciting their input in how our company is doing.
through twitter, facebook, myspace and other social networking outlets.
It will also be helpful in developing relationships with people who may want to receive more information regarding our products for their clients.
Social Shopping Sites
There are scores of Social Shopping Sites like [url removed, login to view] on the web. We want to make our presence there.
Gather emails for new letter from website, and send Product info and Newsletter through bulk email to emails gathered from our website and from our existing customers email data afile.
You will also have to develop a complete bulk email system to be sent periodically.
13. New Company Logo design will also be needed.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I just checked [login to view URL] and my team can definately do better designing and i will also assign my SEO team to prommote your website for google top 10 ranking. Regards, Sushil