We are looking for an ecommerce site to sell our printing products/ services.
The flow of the site will be as follows:
1. User selects a product - e.g. Business Card
2. User will select various price affecting attributes, e.g, quantity, Paper Stock weight, Full colour or B&W, Gloss or Matt finish, etc. The attributes should be able to be added by site admin at any time when creating or editig a product and each product may have a different set of attriutes. There are two ways we would like this.
a. This will be on each product
b. There will also be a "quick quote calculator", similar to [url removed, login to view] however, at the top of this calculator will be a product selection, so that you can get a quick quote on any of the products from the homepage without even having to navigate to the page. However, at the bottom of the quote, when selecting more or similar word, it would go to the product page with all of the attributes pre-filled in and ready to proceed to adding to basket or checkout.
3. On each product there will be an attribute which says Use Your Own Artwork or Let us Design it for You. If user selects Use Own Artwork, then when adding to basket, will be prompted to upload the image file (various file formats accepted). This will then be downloadable by the site admin when the order is processed. It should also be stored in the clients user section under some form of history of user uploads, so that for future Orders, the same file can be used. So, when promted to upload at add to basket stage, there will be two options, upload from desktop or select previously used file.
4. For each item, there should be cross selling and promotion. So, when a user wishes to Checkout, they will be shown a page asking if any of the products below are of interest (the products shown will be determined by admin based on relationships between different products). They can either continue and ignore other products, or proceed to add other products to basket.
5. We may also want to add promotional gifts with orders of certain value, and at checkout, the user should be able to select wish gift out of a range added by admin they would like.
6. There should also be a page allowing users to download templates in different formats for use for producing their own artwork. Admin should be able to upload templates as and when they wish.
We would like some form of script to be added to site so we can add products instantly to site rather than one by one also.
Developer will load a few products into each category and than send sample tutorials so we can continue adding products.
The Design needs to be vibrant and sales orientated. So, plenty of room on homepage for big banner etc. latest promotions.
We have a logo concept, but this may need to be worked on. Please send design samples with your bid.
Site needs to be completed in 2 weeks time of winning bid.
Please provide sample of magento projects. Similar experiece with this functionality preferred.
We will probably now provide a Magento Theme from Template Monster. I trust this will keep the costs down.
We will expect the template to be edited graphically to the same standard to which it was produced such as Logo and colours, images etc. However, it will give a good base and layout structure.
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU CAN PROVIDE MAGENTO ECOMMERCE FOLIOS. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR BEST 3 MAGENTO EXAMPLES WHEN BIDDING WITH PROOF THAT YOU COMPLETED THEM - EG LINK IN FOOTER
WE ARE A PRINTING AGENCY AND USE DIFFERENT SUPPLIERS FOR DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. WE WOULD LIKE SOME ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY THAT FLAGS UP IN THE ADMIN SIDE WHICH SUPPLIERS ARE TO BE USED FOR WHICH PRODUCT ORDER. THIS SUPPLIER TAG WILL BE ASSIGNED WHEN A PRODUCT IS ADDED AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE EDITED. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BE ABLE TO VIEW REPORTS OF THE BIGGEST PRODUCT SALES BASED ON SUPPLIER ETC.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $532 for this job
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.