I need my dating website redesigned.
This is what it currently looks like: [url removed, login to view]
I have very specific instructions.
* I want a clean, modern look with a lot of white used in the design.
* Any other colours used must be ONLY those used in the original look.(Orange and olive green are the main colours but I DON'T want orange to be the dominant colour.
* I want the typeface to be Arial and it must be a good point size and easy to read.
* I have attached an initial design for the homepage. The actual layout is OK, except I don't like the heavy use of orange in the header or the way the name Devil Called Love his displayed. I find the overall look of this design lacks warmth but it's an OK starting point.
* The picture of the couple must be used as its strongly associated with the site.
* The design must look cool and contemporary - but keeping the same feel as the original look of the site. That's why it's important to use the same colour palette as the original site - it's a design evolution not a revolution.
* There must be room on the homepage to display Google Adsense ads prominently.
* Once the homepage design has been signed off I need examples of how all the pages on the Nav Bar will also look, along with a page displaying someone's profile.
* All other pages must show how Google Adsense display ads can be shown prominantly on the page + Google text ads too.
The winner this project will not be required to do any programming or upload the pages.
I only want the DESIGN and the files passed to me once it's finished.
To be considered for this project, I will need to see examples of your website design work. The winner will selected purely on their design skills, not price.