The mission of the business is to provide consumers with a device that will enable them to mark personal items of importance with a Unique ID tracking number. This Unique ID system and related personal item will be recorded in an online secure database which can be accessed and modified by the user from anywhere in the world.
User friendly, easy to navigate 10-15 page website designed for effective search engine pickup all designed in Japanese
• Activate / register labels
• About Us
• Order/ Online store
• Report Lost / Found items
• My account ( update and register details)
• FAQ/ Help page
• Label Uses / Why use the service
• Contact Us
• Terms and Conditions
• English page for returning items lost overseas
Required interfaces items:
• Tell a friend – email signup
• Quick loading simple graphics
• Small Flash logo
Required backend functionality:
• Personal details can be registered and stored securely. Email addresses and details to be inaccesible to web harvesters
• Automatic retrieval of password to users’ email address if password forgotton
• Customers details can be exported to excel and comma delimted format
• Each user receives a Unique ID number imprinted on 9 labels purchased. The user then enters this number along with personal details and details of personal items
• Can store up to 40 details per user of differing Unique ID’s as user may purchase more than 1 pack.
• Database that can store up to 100,000 users. We would like to use My SQL or SQL ( or you can suggest better)
• UNIX OS
• Report lost button would register the item lost in an online database only accesible by administrators.
Separate database? for FINDER to register found item
Separate database? for OWNER to register lost item
• Administrators should be able to see at any one time the number of lost / oustanding items.
• Administrators are notified of expiry of 18 mths registration period or can search online for upcoming expiry dates. Customers receive an automatic email 1mth, 2 weeks, 3 days, 1 day before expiry.
• Japanese Shopping cart with Worldpay compatibility (NB We may purchase a standalone cart that would have to be incorporated into site)