Need a website cloned incl all images and content.
I suggest using wordpress, or possibly joomla. I will generate a new database. The rest is up to you. No photoshop work needed. You need to find a template and rename all images on the website to a search engine friendly name.
I could do this job myself in a day, so I´m not paying any fantasy wages.
See attachment for url
1. Upload and install joomla or wordpress.
2. Set permalinks so urls look like "post-name.htm" instead of "?post=13"
3. Find or build 3 column template that looks like original site.
4. Copy all text from original site to new site
5. Copy all images from original site, rename images in this style, from "dsfsafs12.jpg" to "product-name-1.jpg" and integrate them on new site.
6. Make sure everything looks like original site.