Develop and implement a new website to replace www.masson-marine.com.
We want to design a new website, web 2.0 oriented, using CMS like Joomla or Drupal.
In order to develop our community of existing customers (around 20000) we want to offer new service on this plateform:
- shown information for 300 000 vessels (already in an excel database)
- buy and sale marine propulsion equipement (engine and transmission). Example [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- upload and download material (installation drawing, instruction manual, ...) (see for example [url removed, login to view])
- agregate RSS feed for our community (see [url removed, login to view])
- offer AIS service (see [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
- offer upload photos for shipspotter (see [url removed, login to view])
- automatic script to search information in our area of expertise and knowledge on internet and internet 2.0 (social network such linkedin, blog, video, ship photos, equipement to buy and sales on main marketplace such alibaba, ecplaza, go4, ..) and to present on the portal with the relevant links
- CRM capabilities
- Google Apps integration
91 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of each project. Regards, Tarun
If you are looking for a serious provider, and this budget it's not a problem for you, let's talk more on private. Look at my reviews, i like to work on big projects and create a long term relationship. thank you