GENERAL NOTES TO NEW WEB SITES FOR PROJECT
DESIGN TWO RELATED WEB SITES
This is a Test for YOU the bidder---Please put the language you intend to build the site with in the FIRST line of you proposal or your bid WILL NOT BE considered. I would like it designed in Joomla or WordPress, but you may choose an alternative if I approve.
You must know OSCommerce Web Design MySQL and prefer either Joomla or WordPress
The Test Web Site will serve as the fulfillment for the Sales site below. As such customers will come here to check their status and get reports on their applicants who take various tests. They will also be able to set up new tests for their own use. Applicants will come here to actually take the tests requested by the customers. The results will then be e-mailed to the customers. The Owner and the Customers will be able to utilize the site for various reports and administrative duties as well as set up new tests.
The Site will consist of the following:
1) Home Page – A five digit code is entered. Depending on what that is the next page is one of the following four pages
2) A Test Input Section – This is where the actual testing occurs. E-mail results are sent to Customers. . The tests will be two types. A simple multiple choice and a verbal question such as a spelling test where after recording the word is spoken for the question and the answer is typed.
3) A Demo Test Section – This is where a Demo test for the Sales Site is given. StatCounter must be on each page of this section (see [url removed, login to view] in this Section)
4) An Owners Reporting Section
5) A Customers Reporting Section and Test Design
6) There will be Five MySQL Data Bases of Customer Data, Test Data, Applicant Data, Test Question Results and Demo Data. These all need to be updated by the site and the information manipulated for the Reports.
The site must be compatible with Internet Explorer, Foxfire and Google Chrome Browsers
The design will be left up to you but should be very professional, formal and business like. There is no selling here; it is a test site only. All pages are already written in detail.
Please see the ATTACHED Flow Chart and detail write ups of the Home Page and the TEST Section . Also I have the detail of the Data Bases completed
The second site is the Sales Web site that will sell the tests and other items to customers. There will be about 100 tests initially. (You do not have to add all of these. I will provide a excel spread sheet of them. See #5 below) This site will link to the Test Web above in several ways.
This fairly simple site will be composed of the following:
1) Home page with eight sub pages including a connection to the Test site.
2) The major sub page is the osCommerce Shopping cart and link to the credit card site.
3) The only other significant sub page is the individual tests description pages which should be able to be added through osCommerce.
4) I would like this designed professionally but pleasant with pictures and my logo.
5) I need an easy way to add tests to the Site. I have been doing this in osCommerce and it has worked satisfactorly. (See my old site at [url removed, login to view] but do not use as a guide)
6) StatCounter must be on each page of the Sales Site (see [url removed, login to view])
Please see the Attached Flow Chart and a detail write up of the Home Page
The Sales Web sells tests by two methods. The first is by the test; they can buy 3,10 or 100 tests and they are available until used. The second is by an unlimited number of tests. In this method they can buy the use of 1 test, 3 tests, or all of the test, for periods of 90 days or 1 year.
The Other Purchase option is to buy the right to design your own tests
Please Note that anything on the Web Sites in parenthesis () is a note to the designer.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 630 $ tähän työhön
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff, will use Joomla... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Can start right away.. Thanks