1. Web page concept: Real Estate Investment Management Company (not Estate Agent) – Needs to be a bit more artistic than the usual – not too formal - should be DIFFERENT - A more detail brief, similar web pages and website structure will be provided from day one so you will know what exactly should be expected from you.
2. Size: 16-20 pages in English - The same pages will be in Russian and Chinese language (Translated text will be provided)
3. Translation: A plug-in translator should be available so any user can translate the text online
4. Content Management System: We need to be able to change the text/images/some links
5. Responsive design: Dynamically reconfigure its layout i.e. iphone, ipad etc
6. Browser compatibility: To be compatible at least with the most popular browsers
7. Stock Photos: Pictures from online libraries (abstract business images, business people, about the country, residential projects etc) should be included in the price – You could provide us with the links of your stock libraries from day one and we might help in the selection of some photos (i.e. Country) that correspond to our business.
8. Contact Form: A standard Contact Us form will be included
9. Hosting: Space has already been purchased – It will be expected from you to show us how to monitor statistics.
10. Domain names: Domain has been purchased with 10 email accounts. Other domains might be purchased during the development period and need to be forwarded to the [url removed, login to view] - More email accounts should be created i.e. info@... etc and you should help me with this – included in your price
11. Logo design: 3 logo proposals should be submitted after you receive a brief – if one selected should be edited and to be finalized – included in the price
12. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Further to all the popular search engines, [url removed, login to view], and should be included [url removed, login to view] – key words that will be used should be finalized with my approval
13. Project’s Pictures: We will provide them –3-5 pictures might need some editing – editing should be included in the price
14. Text: All text would be in English language and will be provided from day one – Editing to the existing text (it might need to shorten/extended based on the final outcome) and translations (Chinese & Russian) will be provided as soon as the first draft design will be approved
15. Delivery time: THE WHOLE PROJECT should be up and running in 7-10 days after will be assigned for the project. The objective is to start ASAP.
16. Failure: Demands that cannot be satisfied should be stated from day one - failure to satisfy a requirement from this document (including the optional if selected) your price will be subject to discounts – discounts will be reasonable for both sites and should be avoided.
17. Price: Total price is requested (no surprises).
Optional (they will be considered) – Please add extra price for the followings:
1. Account login/Download page: I should be able to provide to specific clients a username/password to login to the a specific page (download page) - The download page will have some big documents and a small image library where clients could be able to download -Possible some links to have time schedule therefore I will be able to assign specific files/downloads to specific users for limited time.
2. Register page: All visitors to the website should be able to see all the links properly BUT there will be a link with FAQ where the visitors will be able to see the questions but not the answers - the answers should be available online after an online registration with a valid email and contact details
3. Social Widgets: A link with LinkedIn should be able
4. Business Card: A business card should be designed, no matter if your new logo idea will be adopted or not – should be included in the price
58 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2674 $ tähän työhön
Your Real Estate Investment website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil