We want to send out a campaign for "loans" ... it will be hosted at [url removed, login to view]
We want the look and feel to be pretty much the same as
1) [url removed, login to view]
We just need to change some of the images: This should mean that you spend mimimum time messing around with colour schemes etc
Basically copy the format and the drop downs - but make it look in step with [url removed, login to view]
We may need one or two extra drop downs.
We will want to transfer over [url removed, login to view] address at some point in the future, so want minimum effort
We only need 1/2 screens ... very basic, but professional feel.
We want the form to be filled in, basic validation and the details sent on to an email address of our choosing.
Some questions you may have answered:
Q: Is it being branded Last Stop Loans or Debt Correct?
A: Please brand it Last Stop Loans, but make the colour scheme the same as debt-correct and total moneys so we can easily switch it over
Q:When the users completes this form is it being emailed directly to you?
A:Yes, we would expect this to be coded by the developer and sent to us my email. Fields should have basic validation
Q:Do you require all the legal crap under the form on 'TotallyMoney'?
A: Copy it - we will amend the text
Q:Do you require all the menu items as in the "totally money"
Site should work in IE & Firefox
We need a slick and profession feel - please refer me to sites you have completed
Comments on attached image:
1) Change to Last Stop Loans ...... Font, size etc -> Anything you want
2) Take those menu items out -> we aren't going to have any other options. Thhink of a "filler" that looks good but doesn't actually do anything
3) Put some text in (copy what they have for now) ..... We will send you some content
4) Change that image
5) Swap the boxes around - I want (5) above (6). Also make sure the drop down boxed have the same options as this screen
6) move below (5)
Also, if the user fails to input data, I wish the rejection screen to highlight those fileds that have failed. Example screenshot is attached.
If this project is done well, then there is another similar project with similar design in the pipeline.
To answer some questions that have been asked:
If I award you the project:
1) I will pay you 50% upfront, 50% on approval.
2) I will give you the FTP details - the server is using php. I want you to install the whole thing and get it up and running.
3) There shouldn't be much design work - most of it can be copied from the totally money website.