I need a basic logo for a custom home builder (home construction). I also need a layout for a home yard sign (aluminum real estate type sign).
It would be neat if you could integrate a home, the outline of a home, a roof, something related to construction etc... into the logo since this company builds houses.
I would prefer the logo be integrated into the words. For example if it is a house, maybe the foundation of the house is a line that flows under the text. (not just a house with a word beside it). I'm not looking for a logo object, with simple words beside it. I'm looking for integration.
The name of the company is:
The requirements are:
1) Logo has to show up on both Black and White backgrounds, preferebly black/gold for the yard sign
2) The user wants the following color possibilities:
- Gold (or variation of gold)(RGB = 199, 147, 2)
- White or Silver (for outlining letters or objects if necissary)
- Black background (if background, if no background, its OK also
3)You MUST send me at least 4 or 5, preferebly more mock ups using "D.P. Gamble" logo.
4)I need the logo created into a watermark, or an explination of how
5) Mockup must include both Logo, and Yard Sign Design
6) Logo needs to be simple, clean, not too contemporary, not web 2.0 (no bright greens, or blues, or golds). Needs to be what you think of with a professional construction company.
Here is the information to place on the yard sign mockup. I will provide the full correct information once I have selected a bidder.
D.P. Gamble Homes
Danny Paul Gamble, Owner
[url removed, login to view]
*NAHB Logo <-- This will be a picture
*Energy Star Logo <-- This will be a picture
*Realtor <-- This will be a picture
So now that i've given detailed instructions, please understand that I will not even review your logo unless you follow the instructions. I hate to repeat myself, but make sure you offer at least 4-5 mockups with the first draft or I will ignore you. I DO NOT want to just see your prior work with no explination of what you will do for me. Prior work does not help in this instance.
Payment will be 50% into escrow up front, and 50% after satisfactory draft.
If no satisfactory work is done, then I will have 2-3 times to adjust mockups, but if we cannot come to a decision, I reserve the right to cancel the project and you agree to cancel if you can't provide what I want.
I have dealt with too many "logo designers" who simply try to use a logo program or micrsoft word/paint to create a logo.