We are a Real Estate Photography company in BC, Canada. We provide photography services and virtual tours to Realtors (Property Dealers). We go to the property to take pictures and then we host the pictures and virtual tour on our website. We will be sending an HTML Email Sales Letter introducing our promotional offer and convincing Realtors to order a virtual tour for their property from us.
We are looking for a great landing page creator that can design the page so that it not only LOOKS GOOD but also CONVERTS visitors into customers.
NO CODING is involved. We have a web design company that will do the coding for us. Your job is to design EXACTLY how the page should look. Your design will need to complement our current website design. We've uploaded a sample of how our homepage looks (Our real URL/LOGO and contact information have been changed so as not to violate GAF's Terms of Service)
As the winning bidder, YOU MUST:
1. Specialize in creating and graphically-designing professional landing pages. You must also know how to write to sell our service.
2. Must have experience creating effective landing pages and knowledge of the most effective layout.
3. Be very fluent in verbal and written English and demonstrate proper English grammar (We are a Canadian-based business)
4. Research our competitor's websites and business models to gain an insightful understanding of their offerings and competitiveness in order to design a landing page that makes all the Realtors want to quickly place their first order with us.
5. If possible, provide us with links to previous landing pages you’ve created. New yet ambitous landing page creators are also encouraged to apply.
6. Be able to communicate with us every 2-3 days using Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, or Yahoo Messenger.
We are NOT INTERESTED in bids from landing page designers who:
1. Will make a cookie-cutter, one-size fits all landing page or intend to modify/rewrite past landing pages to suit our needs.
2. Will not take the time to thoroughly research and understand our business and our service BEFORE creating the landing page.
3. Will make a low bid and then rush the completion of the landing page because it is taking them longer to finish than expected.
1. Be sure to submit an accurate bid, keeping in mind that the QUALITY of your work and the CONVERSION RATE it gets are MORE important to us than the price you charge.
2. We will use Google Analytics and other software (heat-tracking) to monitor and improve the landing page. You would be wise to think of this project not just as a job, but as a CASE STUDY for yourself and your company. We will share with you all of our campaign statistics so that you can see and interpret the results of your work and possible use it to get future clients.
4. The Call-To-Action of the landing page is to have the Realtor order a virtual tour from us.
Payment will be made thru Paypal.
First half of the payment will be made upon approval of a rough design.
Second half of payment will be made upon approval of the final landing page.
Preference will be given to bidders who:
1. Have clearly demonstrated in their bids that they have read our ENTIRE project description.
2. Can communicate to us that they have spent at least 5-10 minutes thinking about our project and can describe some ideas about what they may already have in mind for our project.
3. Can provide solid evidence of past success in creating landing pages with high-conversion rates.
WHAT TO BID ON:
Bid on the entire design and creation of one LANDING PAGE (this includes graphic design and copywriting). The final copy of the landing page is needed by June 29th, 2009.
Winning bidder will receive more information as necessary.