We're looking for several talented virtual cover and header panel designers to join us in creating high quality web graphics for a wide variety of international clients.
The successful applicant must show an eye for detail, a good understanding of online graphic design, internet marketing, be reliable and able to go the extra mile when needed in order to deliver the best possible results.
The selection process will work as follows:
1. Please submit design examples of any virtual covers and header panels you've designed recently.
2. Those candidates that show the most potential will be awarded approximately 4-8 projects a month depending upon our workload and your ability.
The scale of payments and type of projects awarded will be as follows:
*Virtual cover (ebook covers, software boxes, CD cases)
Master 2D layered Photoshop files.
x4 web optimized versions of the fully rendered 3D cover design.
Unlimited changes until we're satisfied with the end result.
Items as above (except 1 size of web optimized header).
*Header panel and cover
Items as above.
Order button to match design $3
Footer panel with copyright information $5
.ICO file $0.50
The various projects you'll be involved in can either contain one of the above or in an combination.
You'll be provided with full a full creative brief for each project and will work closely with our Creative Director.
Each project will have a turnaround time of 4 business days and will be subject to final approval before payment is made.
The next step is to show us some samples of your best virtual covers and header panels, if your design is of the standard we're looking for we will then contact you via [url removed, login to view] to organize any details.
Essentially what we're looking for is:
1. A good eye for design detail.
2. Previous experience in designing virtual covers and header panels.
3. A good understanding of how Internet Marketing and design work together to enhance visual communication.
This job specification is for ongoing projects rather than just 1 project and is very much dependant on our work load and your design ability as to how many projects we award you each month.
Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.