Graeme V Jones and Associates has launched an innovation arm focused upon Transactional Cloud / SaaS Computing utilizing large scale software development techniques.
The initial sectors being targeted are Web 2.0 distribution solutions for Banks and Industry Tolling Systems.
As we are expanding a full marketing approach is being developed. This will involve new company naming etc.
In the interim, however, we require a web site more inline with the innovation arms objectives than the current site. We are expecting the ability to add content over the site to form which will ultimately form an input to complete marketing activities.
1. Web site utilising Word Press as the portal mechanism. At the domain [url removed, login to view] we have install a “stub” site where we expect a model site to be developed. Additional “blank” sites can be provisioned if required. To preferred suppliers we can provide access to a site for remote update.
Utilise text content from the current site, but provide emphasis towards new lines of business.
2. Basic framework for a site that enable us to add content over time.
3. Support for SEO, Google analytics etc as provided via the Word Press site.
4. Support functionality existing in current site (even if in reduced form)
5. Layout similar to sites such as
6. Delivery of a I/A wireframe or site mockup prior to approval of the total site
7. Range of graphics options ready for approval
8. Appropriate copyrighting to create a consistent site from source material.
9. Approximately 6 key graphics to highlight key company concepts.
10. Ability to enter into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
11. Assignment of all intellectual property created.
Much of our recent effort has gone into preparation of major bids and proposals. For interested parties we are able to provide sample
content to be used as the basis of site preparation and look and feel.
We expect four phases to the site build:
1. Initial candidate shortlist selection.
2. Development of I/A and graphic options by shortlisted candidates. We will pay a fee to shortlisted candidates for concept preparation and will provide content and answer questions to assist in this process.
3. Interim site build. This will be assigned to only one candidate.
4. Ongoing support.
Interested bidders should provide indicative costing for each stage.
1. Statement of how you anticipate to undertake the project to meet stated requirements
2. Site quality inline with objectives.
3. Demonstrable copyrighting skills
4. Example sites that you / your team have prepared.
5. Delivery timeframe
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2220 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.