This project consists of designing two separate Web Sites. They may be done in Wordpress or Joomla or other if it is approved and in the bid. Please state the program you are using in the first line of your response.
The first is to construct a pre-employee web testing site. It will consist of the following:
1) Three input forms to input Customer Data, Test Questions and Answers and Sales leads from a Demo.
2) Five Report Forms to show Test results, Customer Status, Password changes and Owners reports.
3) Five MySQL Data Bases of Customer Data, Test Data, Applicant Data, Test Question Results and Demo Data. These all need to be updated by the site and the information manipulated for the Reports.
4) A Testing section, which gathers information as well as gives the Tests, Grades them and immediately Send e-mail results to the Customer from this site. The tests will be two types. A simple multiple choice and a verbal question such as a spelling test where the word is spoken and the answer is typed. A simple method of inputting new tests must be available.
5) The site must be compatible with Internet Explorer, Foxfire and Google Chrome Browsers
All of the above forms, reports and Data bases are completed in detail and will be provided upon awarding the contract.
The design will be left up to the winner but should be very professional, formal and business like. There is no selling here, it is a test site only.
As far as I can tell there are approximately 25 total pages although some are really simple.
The second site will be the sales site. This fairly simple site will be composed of the following:
1) Home page with eight sub pages including a connection to the other site.
2) The major sub page is the osCommerce Shopping cart and link to the credit card site.
3) The only other significant sub page is the individual tests description pages which should be able to be added through osCommerce.
4) I would like this designed professionally but pleasant with pictures and my logo.
5) Please feel free to ask Questions
You will need to be an expert in MySQL as well as Browser compatibility and web design. StatCounter should be installed on each page.
The number of pages should be 35 to 40 but many are simple and similar