I am seeking to integrate an open source social media tool with an idea management programme to create a unique organisational creative leadership community tool that is capable of being used as
1) an organisational communication and collaboration tool
2) an ideas generation and project management platform
The tool needs to offer a really simple user friendly experience. It needs to be in a highly pleasing graphic template form that allows for tailoring for each application and branding for each organisation.
Stage One - The Ideation
&#61607; Collect ideas, solutions and challenges from employees at any level or within in an external community of stakeholders or customers on cutting costs, new products and new work processes.
&#61607; Allow collaboration on developing the idea, feedback & suggestions internally as well as with customers.
&#61607; Run open innovation contests and competitions - open to the public or existing users.
&#61607; Use the power of "crowdsourcing" to rank ideas and allow the best ideas to rise to the top.
&#61607; Platform tracks individual contributions to the ideas. Points are accumulated for selected activities and achievements.
&#61607; Quickly establish a feedback channel with senior management, customers and partners.
&#61607; Solicit immediate input from employees at any level and from any organization.
&#61607; User profiles for each participant that can be drawn from existing data or created by the participant
Stage Two - The Prototyping (once idea has been accepted)
• Simple documentation system with project management templates with easy to use metrics, forecasting & reporting tools
• Simple Business Plan Format
• Resources and Time Budgeting
• Project Tracking and Time line.
• Private Project "Rooms"
• Rewards & Recognition tracking to ensure key players in the Innovation process are recognized and proper records are maintained
• Archive for entire process 1 and 2 to track history of evolution of idea to implementation.
I attach a rough draft of the user interface look and a very rough flow diagram for the ideation section.
The tool needs to be hosted on in-house servers and networks or hosted on public servers for public access.
In your proposal, I seek a flow chart and some graphic roughs.
I need a working draft within 14 days that I can use to test initially and then I need to make amendments and have a final version available for presentation on March 29.
I seek a non disclosure agreement and all IP in the product will remain my property on payment of the balance in full.