I'm performing market research and I need analysis completed on the top 25 most common Browser User Agent Strings which meets the following criteria:
1) The data must be sourced from a verifiable and trusted source. (e.g. you need to tell me the website in which you sourced this data and it must be publically available for me to verify it is not "made up" data. In addition, the website needs to have some credibility related to how this data is being compiled).
2) The data needs to have been updated within the last 6 to 9 months. (e.g. It can’t be 1+ year(s) old.)
3) The data needs to have been collected from a U.S. centric website
4) The data needs to have been collected from a sample set of at least 250,000 browser sessions.
4) The data needs to be presented in the same format in which it appears on server logs, e.g.:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
5) The data needs to be ranked with the most popular 25 User Agent Strings, with the most popular being presented first in the list.
I’m looking to pay between $10 to $20 for this assignment…
The first one to provide me with ** ALL ** of the requested info will win the project and payout, assumning the requested pay rate is between $10 to $20.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $98 for this job
Hi, I will take 2 weeks part time work. I feel like it will take 20 hours of work. I will be able to work for 15 dollar per hour. I am working on data analysis work for my job. Abraham