we have a new completed website, which sells surveillance equipment.
the site has many categories and products. 700-800 total products.
we hired some one from GAF before to upload the products.
he finished. but he did a really bad job.
we need someone new, to finish his work, and to do a good job.
we need this work done is maximum of 7days.
this is what we need:
1. double check to see that all products are entered into the shopping cart properly. with the correct image, txt and description. categories/sub-categories
2. if any products are missing, they are to be added.
3. extra products are to be deactivated.
There are two sources which you must use as a reference.
#1 is our suppliers website.
#2 is a excel file proved by the supplier.
all products on the supplier website should be on our website. the supplier website does not have prices. that's why we have the excel file.
however the excel file is missing some prices. so in these cases you must contact our supplier and get the price. we will give you the email of the person that works with our supplier. you are to communicate with him directly until this project is done. you are to CC us a email of every attempt to communicate. You must have good communication skills.
at the end of project we will audit your work.
1. there should not be any empty categories
2. there should not be any products with missing prices, images, or descriptions
3. products should all be in the correct categories.
if we find errors, we will not release escrow. there will be a $2 penalty for each error found.
our website is here (REMOVE SPACES)
http:// w w w . p l a n e t - c y b e r . n e t / s h o p s u r v e i l l a n c e / i n d e x . p h p
the suppliers website is here http:// u n i x c c t v . c o m /
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hey: I am very much interested in joining you. do allow me the project for quality services performed within provided time frame and gain the better exchange of money you are willing to spend over the project.