Description – Website copy
I am looking for someone who has a good technical background to write copy for a revamped website. Initial project will be large but may include subsequent work for articles and blog entries. Description of website is above to give you an idea for the amount of copy that will be required. I am assuming somewhere in the 3000 word area plus six 500 word articles on various subjects optimized by keywords that we will supply. Copy will be inspired but not copied from our current site as well as similar sites that we will provide links for. Coordination with the website designer may be required for copy length.
Budget for this project is open but we will be looking for good examples of work and very competitive pricing.
Description – web design
We are looking for someone who is very familiar with Joomla and the migration of current flash based websites. Our current website is dated and needs a complete overhaul. The new site can be template based but should have its own personality and flair. We would like to incorporate some of the flash elements of our current site to the new site. This could be a splash page or a banner element. Main elements of new site will include but not be limited to
2) Gallery with multiple levels
3) Video implementation
4) Featured products
5) Blog style articles
6) Scalable with approx 50 products to start. Pictures, descriptions, and pricing to be altered by admin in future. Initial setup to be handled by bidder. Payments via secure PayPal account to be handled and tested.
7) Self generated driving directions
10) Multi layered configuration and estimate tool. Should use a admin configurable database to produce an estimate of costs for jobs based on criteria input by client. Max number of input field will be limited to 40
11) FAQ section with new submission frame
12) Linkable contact info
13) Set up meta tag module
14) Main pages to include Home, products, brands, gallery, articles, and contacts.
15) Quick client questionnaire. One page. Info to be emailed in easy to read format.
Ultimately I will be most impressed with the bidder with prior experience, good communication, quick replies, excellent samples, and someone who promises to offer a turn key solution in a short amount of time.
Bidders should be prepared to offer samples of three similar projects, agree to a time line for completion and be available to start immediately.