Description: I need someone with great spoken English (little or no accent) this person could be located anywhere in the world, to be my FULL-TIME personal assistant. I define full-time as 8 business-working hours a day, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Your working time is fixed because you will be making business calls to the UK hence I require you to work from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm GMT for calls with the remaining 3 ½
Hours in the time frame in your country so that any letters, documents or other business documentation such as research I might need to operate the next morning
I own 2 businesses 1. Training consulting firm and the other is a property firm, and I need someone who can help market my firms services via telephone and email, as well as perform some web-based tasks, research property online and is an effective and efficient user of MS Office program.
As a FULL-TIME personal assistant, you may be asked to work on varied tasks and projects, so the ability to be flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic is essential!
This will be a long-term commitment, so hiring the right person is a very important decision for me.
Upon acceptance, we will have a trial period to determine if we are a good fit.
Send resume or work experience and I'll send you my username for skype for a phone interview.
The right assistant:
• Is happy (or really wants to be!)
• Will be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Has a desire to learn
• Must be reliable
• Excellent writing and reading English skills and can communicate in fluent English on the telephone (British if possible and with little or no accent)
• Very strong researching skills. You will have to find information on the Internet and present your findings in a concise way. (The job will involve a lot of internet research.)
• Not be afraid to introduce new ideas and discuss with me any ideas that you may have on what ever work we are doing.
• Is very comfortable with modern internet technology
• Is business oriented
• Can work with Web 2.0 tools like - social networks - wiki - blog – facebook, Twitter etc.
• Has high speed internet access
• Can use Skype
• Owns a computer, headset and webcam
• Has a valid Pay Pal account
• Possesses good internet optimisation skills (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some expertise Internet Marketing, Email Marketing and AdWords (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some web-development experience – HTML, CSS, PHP , ASP? Knowledge of website creation (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some understanding of how Joomla works. (If not must be willing to learn)
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, highly motivated, reliable and takes pride in doing on-time quality work'
• Must have access to steady, reliable and fast broadband internet service that can handle VOIP calls
• Must know how to speak English (British if possible and with little or no accent)
• Must be good with handling the instructions I send over by email and telephone
Some of your responsibilities could be:
• Telemarketing – Contacting businesses to set appointments
• Answer any inbound calls.
• Take bookings from clients for events
• Assist in managing my Diary and client appointments
• Writing Ads/ press release writing and distribution
• Daily/Weekly Performance Reports
• Data Collection/Entry
• Writing and Editing/ copywriting
• Be willing to perform Ad-Hoc Projects
• Market research via the internet, GOOD fast web research skills
• Data Entry. Excel data Entry.
• Email marketing – editing email messages for marketing
• Conducting research for different projects
• Typing, Editing and proofreading
• Creating weekly newsletters for business groups
• Transcribing audio/video
• Updating and managing databases
• Checking & Replying To Emails and basic office duties
• Contact me with daily schedule and reminder calls
• Post/Manage Wordpress Blogs (blog building)
• Post/Manage Social Networking pages.
• Post/Manage content on UTUBE, Twitter etc
• Search Engine Optimisation, including manual directory submission, link building and social bookmarking/ keyword research
• Other tasks as assigned by the company
• Posting & Updating content to a number of website including creating contact forms and driving the RIGHT traffic to sites
• SEO/ keyword
And other tasks that may arise. I am looking for someone with an emphasis on productivity, and can get tasks done quickly and with a high standard of quality.
This is long-term work and I am looking for someone for a year or more. The winner will be given a 2 week paid trial period to see if we work well together. Pay will be bi-weekly via or paypal.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i guess the price should match your budget ,but sure i would match all your requirements,with confidence telling you that the trail period will be of no use lets start the work ASAP.