I am looking for a full or part-time Virtual Assistant who can help me and my search and placement (recruiting, headhunting) business. Although you don't have to be based in India, we have had good luck hiring people for long-term contracts from this geographic area. Tasks include the following:
* Prioritizing my personal and business tasks
* Keeping track of all my (and other employee) personal and business events
* Creating my (and others) schedule based on all tasks and events
* Use decision-tools to come up with a possible solutions for problems
* Coordinate communication between remote employees
* Research potential suppliers
* Research potential equipment/software for company before purchase
* Coordinate meetings
* Give instructions based on wishes of CEO
* Set appointments
* Do online research to find possible candidates for jobs
* Some transcription
* Produce invoices
* Attend to various paperwork
* Make order out of chaos
* Understand how to get things done
* Maintain CEO To-Do list
* Given instructions, be able to complete small, medium and large projects
* Be proactive on communicating with all parties involved in any project
If this position appeals to you, please answer as best you can.
Please understand that my goal is to select someone who can work with me in a long term capacity. To that end, I am asking a few questions to help me. I wanted to find out a couple of things from you if you're willing:
1. Do you speak English (and how well)?
2. Can you write English (and how well)?
3. Do you have the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, etc)?
4. If no to question 3 above, do you have Microsoft Office compatible products to complete the tasks at hand?
5. Would you be willing to work full-time or part time, and what is your preference?
6. What is your hourly rate – and would this change depending on whether you do part time or full time?
7. If you are willing to work part-time, how many hours would you want to work each week?
8. Where are you located?
9. Is there anything else I should know about you that I'm not asking?
10. Is there anything that particularly excites you about this opportunity?
11. Is there anything else that makes you think that this particular opportunity is a good fit for you?
12. Are you willing to call me on the telephone to discuss?
13. Are you able to make calls to destinations throughout the US cheaply and with professional quality? If yes, how are you able to facilitate this? (If not, I can help get you set up with Skype -- expenses paid by us, not you)
14. Are you willing to split up your day (and evening perhaps) into a few mutually agreeable segments? (I work odd hours, and this might be best for me –- and I am flexible at how this would manifest itself).
15. Assuming we get to the point where we decide we should try working together, do you have professional references?
Thank you so much for your time answering these questions. By doing so, you greatly assist me in figuring out who would be the best person to fulfill the duties that have been outline. Thank you.