10 step process.
1. Pick the cars that you are interested in
2. Go to any dealership and drive them....then leave no matter what
3. Do not fall in love with the salesperson.
4. Pre arrange the financing through your credit union if possible
5. Negotiate the best deal that the dealer is willing to accept.....get a deal that is good for 48 hours.
6. Call 10 other dealers in the area and tell them what you were offered and ask them if they can beat the deal.
7. Do not test drive the car more then once...new cars are all the same.
8. Do not deal with the dealerships finance options....get your own outside of the dealership.
9. Do not buy any warranty from the dealer, they are overpriced.
10. After negotiating the best deal, make sure you get a free tank of gas and a free oil change, and buy the car.
I am selling an e-book that will literally save you thousands of dollars on your next new car purchase. I was in auto finance for 5 years. This is an ebook. I am looking for a professionally done website sales letter.