We are looking to have our sight redesigned to a more modern look and feel with some added social networking and data base functionality. The existing website is http://www.noneckschevelle.com.
The current website is completely static with some added third party functionality.
Our sight is currently hosted at [url removed, login to view] on a shared virtual server.
Basic requirements include:
1. User Photo Gallery with the ability for users to post pictures, comment and rate on pictures.
2. Administrator access to the pictures that would provide the ability to Add, change or delete posts.
3. A private (administrator access only) Photo Gallery under a link called “NoNecks’s Garage”
[url removed, login to view] Show Gallery with the ability for users to post car shows all over the world. Need the ability to capture information about the car show, similar to the existing site and save in a database. All car show posts should be placed in a holding area for an administrator to approve and edit before being posted on the website. Provide various ways for users to find car shows in their area. Example: Clickable U.S. Map (similar to existing site)
5. Site search capability
6. “Links” page similar to the existing site except with the ability for users to post links to categories. All posts should be placed in a holding area for an administrator to approve before being posted on the website.
7. Ability to blog
8. Would prefer a 3 panel design with navigation at the top, first two columns of content and third column for advertisements. Would consider other design options.
9. eCommerce capability (sell things like T-shirt…)
10. Ability to have RSS feeds for new posts (first priority would be new car show posts).
11. Ability to capture email addresses flowing through the site into a database.
12. Comment and suggestion form.
The design must be easy to maintain and add/change content.
The deliverables include the entire website (code and graphics) with no hidden components.
Must be developed for us to own the rights and the code exclusively.
Please start the bid with "I have read the proposal".
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale [url removed, login to view] forward for your kind consideration on this project.